Online Content Manager
As an online content manager in our E-commerce team you should be driven and ambitious. You should be passionate about design, digital marketing, fashion, and social media, while at the same time have a good business mindset.
You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our ambitious business goals. You will work close together with our E-shop Manager and with our marketing, Social media and CRM team as well as third party companies regarding content creation.
In this role you will make sure that all content on our E-com platform is world class and that our newsletters are breathtaking to increase our customer engagement and achieve high conversion results. You will constantly oversee all marketing initiatives related to content to ensure high end user engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. You will make sure that our homepage is up to date at all times by creating, editing, posting and renewing any outdated content and that our weekly newsletter communication constantly is true to the brand and feels relevant, appealing and engaging.
It is a full time job and you will be based out of our head office located in central Stockholm
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term E-com and marketing targets.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to plan and develop site content, style and layout designs.
- Plan, create and execute on our weekly newsletter communication.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve all written content.
- Ensure brand consistency in all channels.
- Optimize content according to SEO, engagement and customer experience.
- Develop and implement user engagement metrics.
Skills and Requirements
We are looking for someone who is very driven & talented with relevant education and/or has a proven track record from a similar position. You should be someone that always looks for possibilities and new content opportunities.
- Super talented and driven or have a proven track record as a Content Manager.
- Hands on experience with MS Office.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Hands on experience in photoshop and illustrator.
- Familiarity with social media marketing.
- Excellent writing skills in English and Swedish.
- German and French skills are rewarding.
- Attention to details.
- Good organizational and time-management skills skills are rewarding.
- Experience from working with Sales force Commerce cloud (prev. Demandware) and Smart focus is rewarding.
Tiger of Sweden was established in 1903, then redefined in 1993. Today the company continues to evolve.
Tiger´s history sways, between golden years and pitch-black prospects, more than once pushed forward by brave people with innovative minds. They all practiced what we call “A Different Cut” – an expression that goes beyond what you can accomplish with fabrics, scissors, threads and stitches. In our world, it’s a state of mind.
It all began in Uddevalla, a small town on the west coast in Sweden. Just over a hundred years later you can find them in stores spread over three continents, plus the ever-growing digital world. The next step is the true internationalization of the brand.
Today Tiger of Sweden is full fashion brand offering everything from smart business wear to jeans for both men and women, including shoes and a wide range of accessories.
Since 2003 Tiger of Sweden has been a part of IC Group.
For more information please go to www.tigerofsweden.com