In pursuit of an energetic and service-minded Office Coordinator!
We are looking to fill a vital role at our Stockholm office as soon as possible. Are you that person? As our Office Coordinator, you are in close contact with everyone at the office while being a key point of information for our clients, suppliers and anyone else visiting or reaching out to us. You will be in charge of an array of administrative tasks to support management alongside contributing to the great atmosphere at the office and for the whole team.
We are a brand strategy and design studio committed to purposeful design with a variety of clients in Sweden and abroad. You enjoy this type of international environment and gain energy from being in contact with and helping people, regardless of if it is in Swedish or English.
- Solution-oriented, independent and flexible with a positive attitude.
- A true doer. You notice what needs to be done and you do it, right away.
- Super-organized with a knack for all administrative things, always striving to do things smarter, better and cheaper
- An outgoing person who is the first to say good morning and hello to everyone who enter our doors or calls our office.
- Kind and caring with a love for making the best of what we have, be it our breakfast or an internal conference.
- A personal interest in what’s going on out there, whether brands and design or what’s trending when it comes to restaurants, bars, culture and fashion.
- Social media whiz
Some of your tasks will be:
- Keep our business and financial administration in order.
- Assisting our CEO and management team with everyday work, as well a variety of HR-tasks.
- Managing the day-to-day activities in the office, such as answering the phone, being a travel agent, handling mail and couriers and supporting client meetings.
- Taking the lead in purchasing & always on the lookout for the best suppliers
- Head of the kitchen, making sure it is stocked and clean
We encourage equality and diversity, and welcome applicants with all types of backgrounds. The interview process will start immediately so be sure to send your application right away.
Read more about our purpose, “To delight and better our world through design” and our manifesto at amore.se.