Group Communications Manager
Permobil is looking for the best Group Communications Manager out there. Do you have what it takes to be part of a global team that is redefining ability?
At Permobil Group, we are more than just the world’s leading manufacturer of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs and seating solutions. We also help people to live life to the fullest.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for a Group Communications Manager who cares as much about redefining ability as we do. As a Group Communications Manager, you will identify and execute internal and external communications priorities to support Permobil’s business strategy. With your strong messaging and writing skills, you will develop and implement strategic communication plans that effectively reach internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategic communication plans that effectively reach internal and external stakeholders.
- Message development.
- Create impactful content, such as stakeholder outreach materials and corporate presentations, in close collaborations with internal stakeholders.
- Support national and regional marketing and communication efforts.
- Support in planning and executing Permobil’s media strategy.
- Monitor news, social media and current activities related to Permobil´s strategy, and make recommendations for response and support execution.
- Support in executing on Permobil’s digital communications agenda and create content to reach appropriate stakeholders.
- Drive specific communications projects on group level or in collaboration with Business Units and Business Regions, as assigned by the Director Group Communications.
Since Permobil is always moving forward and developing as a company, you also need to be on the forefront of exploring new communication possibilities and tools, and developing new strategies to drive our agenda forward.
We expect you to have at least a Bachelor degree in communications, or equivalent working experience. Approximately 3-5 years of working experience in communications, preferably at a PR agency, or in a multi-national company and/or in a B2B environment. Experience from the healthcare field or a public healthcare environment is a plus.
As a person, you have a creative mindset but are also action and results oriented. You are full of curiosity, and can react quickly to challenges and opportunities.
Permobil Group is owned by Investor AB and the global leader in advanced rehab technology. We are present in more than 70 countries and have over 1,600 employees worldwide. Our annual growth over the last five years is +20%, with an annual turnover of around SEK 4 billion. Our major brands include Permobil, TiLite, ROHO and SmartDrive.
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.