Senior Creative Developer
Bannerboy is a leading display production and ad-tech company based in Stockholm with offices in Amsterdam, New York, and London. Founded in 2010, Bannerboy has grown into a multi-disciplined and diverse team of over 40 people consisting of creatives, designers, technologists, and producers from all walks of life who work collaboratively to create the most engaging and innovative display advertising and products out there.
Bannerboy prides itself on having an excellent company culture that promotes happiness, respect, and progression within its team. We want our culture to be as diverse as the world around it because we believe this is where true innovation lives.
Bannerboy requires a super awesome Senior Creative Developer to join our Stockholm crew in our Södermalm office. Working with the world’s leading agencies and brands on innovative social, digital out of home and banner campaigns, you will work within a highly collaborative environment, with progressive development practices and systems that mean you can concentrate on the fun stuff.
The role needs someone obsessed with clean, lean, and smart code, and who is equally in love with crisp and smooth animation. You will join a team of highly experienced, friendly, Creative Developers, led by our head of department Patrik Janson, who collectively will help you to solve challenging problems, make beautiful things, and help you improve your skills so you can grow in your career at Bannerboy.
With everything we do quality is at the heart of delivery, and at Bannerboy taking great pride in your craft is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital creative production and marketing environment
- Experience of working well with a variety of local and international clients
- Positive, understanding and engaged working style
- An individual who thrives on making a difference with and for their team
- Loves coding and animation and how to bring those together beautifully
- Full of ideas on how we can improve, and make our company even better
- Constantly evolving, learning new technologies and code practices
- Working in a team to develop ideas and solutions to interesting and diverse briefs
- Building everything from stunning ads, HTML5 games, interactive installations and other digital goodies for international brands using various coding and animation techniques
- Breaking new ground! Many of our projects are the first of their kind and require prototyping, research, and lots of trial and error.
- The work is fast-paced, varied, and fun — which also means lots of iterating, tweaking, and switching between projects.
- Developing our internal tools and software for automation and workflow optimization
- Working with different APIs, platforms, and often collaborating with internal and external teams all over the world
- Staying on top of new technology and trends so that we can incorporate this into client work as well as our own internal projects
- Mentoring and teaching your craft to the junior developers
- A strong portfolio that showcases your coding and animation skills
- Solid experience in workflows using Git and possibly other forms of version control
- Experience with using build systems such as Gulp, Webpack, Browserify, Babel and other bundlers
- Second to none knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiar with well-known display platforms such as DoubleClick, Sizmek and AdForm
- Good understanding of responsive web development using CSS
- Experience working with big brands and high-quality executions
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies, best practices, standards, frameworks, and all that good stuff
- Experience in 2D and 3D animation using After Effects, various 3D software and Unity.
- A dependable, problem solving, meticulous, and creative personality
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A competitive full-time salary
- Strong focus on work / life balance
- Family and diversity friendly policies
- Wellness Grant
- Flexible working locations
- Yearly trip to somewhere amazing with the entire company
- Drinks every Friday
- After work socials
What you will get
To sum it up
We’re looking for a rock star Senior Creative Developer to become a kick ass Bannerperson. And yes we mean CREATIVE developer - ideas are where it at. You will get to work with great people, on great projects delivering great work 100% of the time.
If that sounds good, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with Stockholm Senior Creative Developer in the subject line.