Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
About Record Union
Founded in 2008, Record Union is one of the world’s fastest growing leading platforms for digital distribution.
Record Union has helped independent artists to release their music to the world for more than a decade. By providing digital music distribution we’re aiming at strengthening the independent community and making the music industry more democratic, accessible and transparent for the many, not just the few.
Our long-term vision is to enable and support the full potential of every music maker in the world. The only way to do this in our view is to combine strong passion for music with technology in order to make everything scalable and accessible for everyone. Therefore we consider ourselves to be a music-tech company.
If you want to understand how we look at our culture and how we want to continue developing it, you can read more here:https://culture.recordunion.com
At Record Union we are trying to build the marketing- and communications team of the future. We constantly evolve and test out different approaches in order to create the right balance between short-term effects and building the brand in the long-term.
Growth marketing normally means going from nothing to something. At Record Union it means going from something to something even bigger due to our current path towards scaling up our business. As a Growth Manager you will be a part of this journey and crucial for its success.
We believe that you thrive at the intersection of data, product and marketing and you have a strong technical, creative and analytical skillset. You are passionate about rapid experimenting across the marketing funnel, product development, sales segments, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow our business.
You will work with the entire team but you will also collaborate closely with our CX, product and tech team in your quest to achieve sustainable growth. You will be based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Analyzing the data and user feedback.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize our user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- A proven experience of 5 years+ as a digital marketer/growth marketer
- Google Ads certification
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience working in cross functional teams which creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- High knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Extra bonus points if you are or have been active as an artist or a musician.
We are seeking a person that loves to combine their growth marketing skills with their strong passion for music and want to make a real difference in the world. You are driven by curiosity, are genuinely interested in new technical opportunities and have a good understanding of the global music- and tech scene. You have a collaborative mindset and set the team’s success over your own. You are also self-motivated, curious and have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback at all times. Last but not least are you a lifelong learner and open to new ideas and perspectives. You put equal interest and effort in strategy and execution the operative and strategic sides and you pull your own weight.