Responsible for PR and Industry analyst relations
Telia Carrier is the backbone of today’s internet. Our lives online are constantly changing, and we are continuously developing. Our cars, our homes and our cities. Telia Carrier creates access, connects content, people and beyond. Telia Carrier opens up a world of opportunities. We are now looking for a PR and Industry Analyst relations Manager who can find new ways to reach out with powerful messages. Exciting, wouldn´t you agree?! Read below and apply.
Telia Carrier needs to increase awareness of its brand and is therefore strengthening its marketing team in Solna. We are looking for a PR Manager with relations skills who dares to challenge, engage and increase the visibility of Telia Carrier’s brand. A person who can create clear and activated communication, simplify data and engage with analysts and future scenarios.
This is a role that includes PR, analyst and influencing engagement, all in one role. In this role, you will aim to build strong media- and analyst relationships on behalf of Telia Carrier across multiple geographical areas. It is all about creating a result driven media collaboration and engaging influencers who can open doors to new markets and create business opportunities. You will report to the CMO – head of brand, marketing and communication.
Examples of tasks:
- Design and implement a media- and communication strategy in line with Telia Carrier’s overall marketing and business goals
- Develop a PR- and industry analyst strategy, along with an activation plan and a clear channel strategy
- Write and publish press releases, corporate announcements and news, incoming press issues, update press rooms and coordinate requests
- Manage the PR agency network- measurable / CPI-controlled
- Media train spokespeople and proactively expose them to relevant media opportunities
- Work with established industry analysts, delivering high quality information about the company
- Provide input to research reports and whitepapers
- Develop new analyst relationships, to educate and drive the narrative about Telia Carrier’s strategy and roadmap
- Seek influencers, build relationships and manage external bloggers, opinion makers etc.
- Be an active part in building Telia Carrier’s brand
- Be a driving force in the story of Telia Carrier’s strategy
- Act / Prepare for crises communication
You are a digital native teamplayer with very good knowledge and extensive experience of communication, public relations and analyst relations. You have worked with PR, influencer marketing, managed complex subjects and developed corporate communication at advanced level. You are a native English speaker or alike with good verbal as well as writing skills in English. You have an interest and genuine curiosity for technology, networks and our future. As a person, you are social, open, creative and prestigeless. You are quick and happy to test new things.
You believe you have the following knowledge and experience with you:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing or similar. Alternative, comprehensive and documented professional experience in these areas
- More than 10 years of business communication experience, in global, complex B2B tech environments
- Good at writing, creating content and editing
- Very familiar with PR measurement values and monitoring tools
- Experienced in working with industry analysts
- Measurement and data expertise
- Effective team player
- Great social and communicative skills
Telia Carrier is a world leader in this industry where business is about ”Inter-dependence” that defines the global Internet. Telia Carrier brings together audiences with content and allows the world’s largest operators, content providers and organizations to access all areas with our IP transit services. Telia Carrier carries 12 billion minutes of voice per year and lets people live and act in a host of opportunities. This and much more thanks to Telia Carrier’s global IPX backbone. Telia Carrier offers a multicultural, dynamic and well-educated organization with good opportunities to develop. Read more at www.teliacarrier.com
About the role and this process
In this recruitment we cooperate with KIMM. If you have questions about the role, or the process, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Cecilia Ericsson de Contreras, email@example.com. We do not accept applications by mail. Thanks in advance!