Junior Interior Photographer
Take the opportunity to join a young, ambitious design and e-commerce company! Desenio is a Swedish company with focus on inspiring Scandinavian design. The company is based on Södermalm in Stockholm and we offer a broad assortment of trendy prints and frames. We are expanding rapidly, currently shipping to 30+ countries and continue to expand worldwide.
We all share the love for design, e-commerce and our customers and together create a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. Desenio is a creative and fast–paced company, where you have challenging and varying work tasks, where the decision paths are short and where freedom within the area of your responsibility is great. The belief at Desenio is that dedicated and creative people make the business! We believe that dedication and living our values is a key driver of performance, speed and reaching our business goals.
We are now looking for a Junior Interior Photographer to be a part of our Communication team. Your main focus will be to photograph room environments according to brief and concept to show of our prints and frames together with the latest interior trends. You will produce inspiring photos for our digital channels and e-store. We believe that you have a big passion for both interior, trends and prints together with a big interest and knowledge within photography. The position will also cover home-makeover photo shoots, storytelling and brand material that you will create together with the rest of your team.
As Junior Interior Photographer you will work closely with Content Producers, Videographer, Copywriter and your Manager who believes in a non-hierarchical workplace with positive and familiar attitude. We are a team full of passionate colleagues who are all driven by equal teamwork. As Junior Interior Photographer you will report to Head of Communication.
YOUR MAIN JOB ASSIGNMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- Style and photograph interior environments based on brief and concept ideas.
- Photograph and produce visual content for our campaigns.
- Maintain Brand Identity and create storytelling images.
- Retouch and image processing.
TO LIKE THIS JOB WE THINK YOU HAVE
- Just finished your degree or maximum 2 years of work experience within interior styling/ photographing.
- Very good knowledge in Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Educational background ex. university studies within the field of graphic design, communication, photo or similar.
- Very good camera knowledge.
- Open mind and positive attitude.
- Willing to learn, help and develop.
- A sense of proportion, frames and coloring.
- A big passion for interior and photo.
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge in Bridge.
- Expertise in design for Digital Communication.
- Knowledge in videographing, layout and image editing.
NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE ONE…
Send your application in Swedish or in English to email@example.com before October 12 and mark the application “Junior Interior Photographer”. In your application, please attach:
- Resume and Personal Letter. Tell us about yourself and why you want to work with us.
- A PDF or link to your portfolio.
This is a full-time position with permanent employment. We’ll start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date.
BTW - HAVE YOU SEEN THE AMAZING THINGS WE HAVE DONE LATELY?