BMW Group/MINI Northern Europe, StockholmAnsök nu
Marketing Specialist to MINI Northern Europe
Would you like to work with a love brand in an international environment? Are you passionate about marketing and innovation? Would you like to share your passion for marketing communication?
We are now looking for a Marketing Specialist to MINI Northern Europe. Would you like to take the MINI brand to the next level? You will be a part of the Nordic marketing team and you will be operationally responsible for all marketing related topics for MINI Northern Europe, making sure all communication is strengthening our brand and increasing consideration for MINI in our region.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Take over the lead after the agencies have been briefed on an upcoming campaign or activity by the Head of Marketing.
• Being the project lead working closely with our agencies to finalize and approve campaigns, always-on, social media, people-based marketing etc. Together you will secure that we implement strong campaigns and activations with the right tonality and message in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
• Responsible for events, sponsorships for MINI brand
• Being the key contact person for operational marketing related topics for all external agencies, the MINI dealers and BMW internally.
• Continuously updating the MINI Brand Center in order for all MINI dealers to understand which assets are live and available for them to use in their dealer marketing.
• Being in charge of Influencer/people-based marketing and work together with influencer profiles.
You will report to Head of Marketing for MINI Northern Europe and be part of the marketing team.
What should you bring along?
• Approximately 2-3 years of experience from marketing communication in a production managing role
• A university degree in marketing is preferable but not a requirement
• Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
• An understanding of the tonality and craftmanship of marketing communication
• An attention to details
• A high working capacity
• An ability to structure and organize several projects and campaigns at the time
What does it mean to work for BMW Group?
At BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart´s desire – in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
The position is located at BMW / MINI Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. As a BMW/ MINI employee, everyone gets the opportunity to drive their own BMW or MINI on favorable terms. The position is a full-time, permanent position starting as soon as possible or by other agreement.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English. For any questions, please reach out to the responsible at Jurek, Cajsa Malm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Martina Alexandersson at email@example.com. We do not accept applications through email.
Publicerad 2021-11-23Ansök nu